Art of Photography
Days & Times:
Level:Beginning to Intermediate
- Unsure of all the buttons on your camera?
- Unsure how to use white balance, iso, f/stops, shutter speed, camera modes, live view, and exposure compensation while you take the photograph?
- Once you’ve finished Part I, your photos will go far beyond a snapshot.
- Unsure what to do next?
- Are you intimidated by Lightroom and Photoshop?
- Part II is specifically designed for you as you confidently develop your creations.
- Together we will resurrect the artist in you.
- Learn how to Imagine and Create your vision and style and turn your photos into Fine Art.
- Be Inspired to Inspire.
- Impress your family and friends with your creations.
- All online classes are recorded for your learning experience.
THIS IS WHERE THE MAGIC HAPPENS!
LEARN TO CREATE HOW YOU FEEL
Together we will elevate your images from the camera to a creative art form, finding your hidden artistry through Photography.
Requirements: Computer with experience, Adobe Creative Cloud, a $9.99 monthly subscription, plugin bundle for Quick Mask Pro and Artisan Pro X, $70.00 (students will receive a 30% discount code) payable via Pay Pal or credit card. Live streaming will be conducted on Zoom with a preliminary get-together question and answer meeting. As an added benefit, all online classes will be recorded for the photography library.