Painting Interior Scenes and Cafes with Eli Cedrone
Days & Times:
Level:All Skill Levels Welcome
Location:373 Tequesta Dr. Studio B
In this workshop, you’ll learn the key concepts of painting interior scenes. Eli will demonstrate and explain her methods and work one-on-one with each student. The focus will be on:
· How light flows through a scene, illuminating forms and creating an evocative mood.
· Achieving accurate drawing and correct values; two of the most crucial aspects of representational painting.
· How to develop a well-balanced composition of light and shadow patterns (chiaroscuro)
· How to quickly block in the motif or major elements of the scene.
· Balancing warm incandescent light with cool natural light
· And lastly how to achieve value contrast and add finishing touches to your painting.