Spring and Summer Sessions:
Late Spring: May 1 to May 27, 2023 (4 weeks)
Summer A: June 5 - July 1 (4 weeks)
Summer B: July 10 - August 5 (4 weeks)
We will be closed on July 3 - July 8, 2023.
Buying a New Camera – the Perfect Course for Beginners
Days & Times:
- Zoom instruction from your home followed by on Site Photographing.
- As an ADDED BENEFIT all classes are recorded, FREE for your Photography Library.
- Free written step by step Instructions.
- Ideal for South Florida residents from Palm Beach, Stuart and Port St. Lucie.
My Guidelines are Simple and Easy to Learn, while mastering your camera as you photograph on site.
Unsure of all the knobs, buttons and settings? Confused with photography’s terminology for instance iso, f/stops, shutter speed, modes, auto and manual focus, exposure compensation and live view?
Together we will apply all of the above mysteries creating photographic art that you will cherish..
- Adjusting camera settings spontaneously
- How to shoot what you feel, not what you see
- Getting it right out of the camera all the time
- It’s all about Light, Shadows, Composing the Shot and Creating an Emotional Response
- Hutchinson Island’s House of Refuge and its Shoreline Geologic Outcroppings
- Historic Stuart Boardwalk and under the Roosevelt Bridge
- Banyan Tree Tunnel
- Further west, Port Mayaca from Lake Okeechobee
Summer A & B; Members Only $416Register
Procreate for Beginners with Nell Hutchinson
Days & Times:
Level:Beginning to Intermediate
Location:373 Tequesta Drive - Studio A
For this course, you will need an iPad or tablet, the Procreate app, a charger, and an Apple Pencil or other compatible stylus. The goal of this class is to learn the basics of Procreate and develop an understanding of how to draw digitally. Students will begin by walking through the basic functions of Procreate and learn more challenging features and some tips and tricks as the class progresses.