Spring: March 6 to April 29, 2023 (8 weeks) No classes on April 7
Late Spring: May 1 to May 27, 2023 (4 weeks)
Buying a New Camera – the Perfect Course for Beginners
Days & Times:
- Zoom instruction from your home followed by on Site Photographing.
- As an ADDED BENEFIT all classes are recorded, FREE for your Photography Library.
- Free written step by step Instructions.
- Ideal for South Florida residents from Palm Beach, Stuart and Port St. Lucie.
My Guidelines are Simple and Easy to Learn, while mastering your camera as you photograph on site.
Unsure of all the knobs, buttons and settings? Confused with photography’s terminology for instance iso, f/stops, shutter speed, modes, auto and manual focus, exposure compensation and live view?
Together we will apply all of the above mysteries creating photographic art that you will cherish..
- Adjusting camera settings spontaneously
- How to shoot what you feel, not what you see
- Getting it right out of the camera all the time
- It’s all about Light, Shadows, Composing the Shot and Creating an Emotional Response
- Hutchinson Island’s House of Refuge and its Shoreline Geologic Outcroppings
- Historic Stuart Boardwalk and under the Roosevelt Bridge
- Banyan Tree Tunnel
- Further west, Port Mayaca from Lake Okeechobee
Art of Photography
Days & Times:
Level:Beginning to Intermediate
- Unsure of all the buttons on your camera?
- Unsure how to use white balance, iso, f/stops, shutter speed, camera modes, live view, and exposure compensation while you take the photograph?
- Once you’ve finished Part I, your photos will go far beyond a snapshot.
- Unsure what to do next?
- Are you intimidated by Lightroom and Photoshop?
- Part II is specifically designed for you as you confidently develop your creations.
- Together we will resurrect the artist in you.
- Learn how to Imagine and Create your vision and style and turn your photos into Fine Art.
- Be Inspired to Inspire.
- Impress your family and friends with your creations.
- All online classes are recorded for your learning experience.
THIS IS WHERE THE MAGIC HAPPENS!
LEARN TO CREATE HOW YOU FEEL
Together we will elevate your images from the camera to a creative art form, finding your hidden artistry through Photography.
Photographing Jupiter Florida
Days & Times:
Level:Beginner to Professional
Location:373 Tequesta Drive - Studio C
Build your own portfolio and gallery show of Jupiter area beaches, birds, native plants and historical architecture from capture and processing through preparation for fine art printing. This hands-on, in-person course is limited to 15 participants desiring to take their photography to the next level. Class meets at locations including: Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse, Riverbend Park, Blowing Rocks Preserve, Jonathan Dickinson Park, Dubois Beach Park, Pine Glades Park and the Lighthouse ArtCenter. Participants both new to digital photography as well as experienced shooters will learn to shoot in raw, operate their cameras in manual mode, use manual and automatic focus, compose, use depth of field for dramatic nature images, long exposure for advanced beach scapes, sunrises and night photography. In the classroom, participants will be trained to use Adobe LIGHTROOM to professionally edit and prepare files including the skills of panorama stitching, local brush adjustments, black and white conversions. “Master Class” techniques will be taught in a fun, relaxed, creative and non-intimidating style. Students will “graduate” with a fine-art gallery show of their own theme, using techniques taught in-class and at the Jupiter/Tequesta areas’ most scenic locations. Requirements include DSLR or mirrorless camera and laptop computer with Adobe Lightroom.